Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby shopping!!?

My gf's baby shower is this Sunday and I went shopping for her baby shower gift. MAN that's a tough one when you're ttc! So many cute things, I just wanted to totally go shopping for myself in the hopes that ONE day it will happen...but of course, I just bought for my gf. :) Heh Heh...





Just wanted to spread out some baby dust to my fellow ttc'ers!





Good luck to you all....I am hoping for a BFP in a few weeks! (((waiting, waiting)))

Baby shopping!!?
I know just how you feel.I have two baby showers I had to buy for,My sister and cousin which my cousin already had hers and there were 3 other pregnant women there and it was a little hard cause it made me wish I was one of them and then it made me hoping I'll get pregnant soon but I did have a lot of fun at her baby shower though and just waiting for my sister's baby shower this Sunday to have more fun LOL.It's very hard to see people you love get pregnant when you've been trying for so long but then you are happy for them too at the same time.I've been trying for 4years and in 2years of trying my sister in law got pregnant,then a year after that my step sister and my good friend got pregnant and now this year it's my sister,and two cousin that are pregnant and I just wonder when it's my time but I guess I just have to wait til god feels it's my turn and blesses me with my precious gift.Best of luck to you I hope you get your BFP soon,Tons,and Tons of baby dust headed to you!

primary teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment