Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to know are there any shopping malls in flushing or near flushing? Thank you very much!!!?

I want to know are there any shopping malls or shopping centers in flushing. I know there is a Macy's on Flushing Main Street. But that is very bad, you cannot find anything there. I want to know if there are some shopping malls like New Jersey Garden State Mall this kind of big shopping mall in Flushing or near flushing . Thank you very much. Please give me as much information as you can. And if there are, please tell me how to get there from flushing. (The shopping mall should be big, and there are many stores in it. Almost as same as the New Jersey Garden State Mall.) Thank you very much!!!!

I want to know are there any shopping malls in flushing or near flushing? Thank you very much!!!?
If you do a search on Yahoo, you can get a map of malls in and near Flushing.





One nice feature is that you can choose how far from the center of Flushing you want to travel from. To see the malls within 25 miles, check:


http://local.yahoo.com/results;_ylt=AqOL...





Then try the search yourself. You can get directions and maps there, too. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment