Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paid Shopping Jobs????

What does everyone think of them online paid shopping websites are they fake??


Or is there any good shopping true sites out there that really do pay as I'm from Australia.

Paid Shopping Jobs????
I'm not sure about Australia but I am a "mystery shopper" and I love it and the sites that I work for are not scams.





www.experienceexchange.com (if you sign up please give me credit shopper675442)





www.shopnchekshopper.com (same here, 518725)





www.gapbusters.com





there are scam sites out there so be careful





P.S. NONE of the sites I work for require you to PAY before you shop, that is a BIG red flag.
Reply:i would tell anyone to try out www. cashcrate .com/284613 as it is the most legit (not a scam) and it makes u the most money. Enjoy making money with cashcrate.


this site pays u to shop its cool but it aint completely free u may get like 40% off that still cool

dental work

No comments:

Post a Comment