Thursday, August 19, 2010

Plastic Shopping Bags at whole sale price in bulk quantity on regular basis. Does anyone have stock lots?

I'm interested in Buying bulk Qty of shopping Bags at wholesale price of the following size:


12X7X23 1000 bags 1 box-12 mcron black/whitethankyou.


9x6x19 - 2000 bags in 1 box - 12 micron black/white


20X8X35 500 bags in 1 box 18 micron black only.


18 inch jumbo / garbage bags.


Any one regular importer of shopping bags from China etc or having bulk quantity of stock lots. I need them on regular basis.

Plastic Shopping Bags at whole sale price in bulk quantity on regular basis. Does anyone have stock lots?
Hey, I think I may be able to help you........My girl friend works for a plastic bag company. Email me so I can reply back with her info.


No comments:

Post a Comment