Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mystery Shopping?

I'm under 18 years old, but I need a job.


I've heard about Mystery Shopping..





Are there any Mystery Shopping Companies that 'WORK' (Are not scams), and you don't have to be over 18 to join??





This job sounds like something I would enjoy.





I would like to hear from people who have been Mystery Shoppers.





Thank you! -Jenna

Mystery Shopping?
I was a mystery shopper for about a year, the ones' they gave me to shop were like hardware stores and fast food places.


You have to be a real stickler for details. There are a lot of forms to fill out and questions to answer.


You have to use your own money and then they pay you back once they get all the forms are received and approved. If they don't like how you fill in stuff they wont' pay you.


I got check about every 2 weeks. My company had me mailing everything in, no online forms, just the jobs themselves. Try mystery-shoppers.com for information on various jobs.
Reply:I have been mystery shopping for http://www.iccds.com for a while now. They are a great company to work for and I've had some assignments at restaurants and retailers that I normally go to! Check them out. Report It


dental insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment