Sunday, August 22, 2010

Going shopping...advice?

Well its about that time to do grocery shopping for a month, and I have decided to eat healthier once again, now my question for all you health nuts out there is





-When you go grocery shopping what HEALTHY foods do you buy?





-Whats some good snacks to purchase that are healthy as well?





Thanks!

Going shopping...advice?
To tell you the truth, I have researched a lot of foods, and just because most think they are healthy, does not mean they really are. The only things I can really say are healthy, are fruits and veggies. Some types of cereals and stuff can be considered healthy as well. If you really want healthy, try for your favorite things that are organic. I'm sorry I am not much help, but I have tried to figure this out myself. Nothing seems to be healthy these days.

primary teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment