Sunday, August 22, 2010

Barselona,information about shopping for women-student:)?

I'm am going to visit Barcelona next spring for 6 days,and I need advice-where are the best places for shopping???I've heard for Mango and Zara,but tell me more,because I won't be having much time for shopping,and I want to know what shops are not to expensive(for clothes and underware).Thanks.

Barselona,information about shopping for women-student:)?
Hey girl!


I'm Spanish, I'm from Barcelona. So I think maybe I can help you...


You'll find lots of clothes shops in "Portal de l'Angel", close to Plaça Catalunya, the heart of the city, like Zara, Mango, Bershka, Stradivarius, Benetton, Levi's, etc...


In Diagonal, there is a big comercial center called "L'illa Diagonal" where is plenty of those stores and a nice place to take a break between shop and shop and drink a nice natural juices, coffee, pizza, ...


I hope be helpful.


Good luck and enjoy your days here in Barcelona!!!
Reply:Zara is great, but you can't miss "Las Ramblas," or the market area. It is in the center of the town, and HUGE it is great, you can find all kinds of bargains. Good luck, and you are going to love Barcelona. It is one of my favorite cities in Europe.

tooth and nail

No comments:

Post a Comment