Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shopping for a family you don't know?

Each year our choir adopts a family to shop for for Christmas. Since I am already done with my final exams, I am going to do the actual shopping. We have a mother, a 13yo boy and a 15yo girl (and thats all I know). I don't really want to get the typical bath and body stuff for the girl and sports stuff for the boy. I'm looking for ideas on stuff that is applicable and inexpensive. I want to give them the most with the money we've got to work with. Any ideas are appreciated :) Happy holidays!

Shopping for a family you don't know?
You're shopping for an underprivileged family. I think you should get things like a nice new blanket, new hat and gloves, thermal underwear, and never mind the foo foo stuff. JMO. Happy Holidays to you, too. You're doing a very nice thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment