Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hows ur on-line shopping experience?

hi im doin my research and i just needed to know your answer to these questions.


Do you online shop?


If yes


2. where do you usually shop online?


3. if you still havent experienced it,


are you willing to buy online


specially computer?


4. How often do you shop online?


5. is the shipping price reasonable?


6. what are the factors which you


consider in buying computer?


7. if you are to buy a computer set


how much are you willing to pay for a


computer set?


8. what are the features that you wish


your online shopping website have?





thanks a lot for your answers

Hows ur on-line shopping experience?
I shop online at all kinds of stores. It depends who has the deal, the coupon and the ship discount. I find all my deals at the website below and it saves me tons of money. I bought my current computer online at costco with free shipping. Shopping online saves me money, bottom line. Good luck with your research!





http://www.dealtaker.com/Retail-and-or-I...
Reply:I have shopped for old books, golf buggy parts, pillows, computer inks,and calendula creme. All my shopping experiences have been good. I do object to the shipping charges.


No comments:

Post a Comment