Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shopping assistance site?

Hi,





I make up wish lists and eventually act upon them when the right time comes or the old basic issue of when the money to buy it is available.





I wanted to find a service/software that would perhaps allow me to manage this across many shopping sites and cross check products to optimize my buying and shipping costs as well as help me prioritize my shopping stuff as sometimes when time passes I forget what's the most important and start off with lesser important things and then money runs out before I get to the stuff I really needed.





My impression that if it's a paid services or software, it'll be somewhat more independent than those swayed by sponsors or commissions.





Help! :-)





/Mao

Shopping assistance site?
Are You For Real?


No comments:

Post a Comment