Friday, July 16, 2010

Shopping in surat?

Hi, I need to do cloths shopping for wedding. I need bridle saris and cloths that We will need to gave to my in-law side of family. Most likely least expensive saris and ready made Punjabi materials. Price range between 300-500 rupees, but should not look cheap material . Also, the bride Saree range from 5000- 8000 rupees. Please give me a list cause I only have one day to shop from everything.

Shopping in surat?
since u don't have much time, I would suggest Bombay Market, about 1 km from rly stn. Here u will find sarees at all price range. A little bit of bargaining has to be made. Other place is Kunwar-Ajay show room at Majura gate , about 4 kms from rly stn. For wedding saree, I would prefer bombay market but hand work will take a lot of time. It is not possible in 1 day. If u want to buy off the shelf, then go to chowk bazaar main road near Chauta Pul about 2 kms from rly stn.


No comments:

Post a Comment