Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shopping on the internet, do you prefer a quick check out, or user name and password w/ account?

Would you drop a shopping cart if the website selling a product that you would like to buy forces you to sign up for an account before buying from them; Or would you rather buy from an e shop that offered quick check-out, no account, no login and no password.





Account or no account?

Shopping on the internet, do you prefer a quick check out, or user name and password w/ account?
I personally like the quick- because I don't like my credit card info-- and all the other info out there -- but, I do it both ways.
Reply:account... i dont like that quick stuff than i feel like my order is not gonna get to me if i dont put the account stuff in myself


No comments:

Post a Comment